Upcoming NVRB meetings
When: 24th of May 2019, 9:00 – 17:00
Where: De Witte Vosch, Oudegracht 46, Utrecht
Keynote: Martin Pruschy (University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland)
Keynote: Tony Lomax (Paul Scherer Institute, Switzerland)
Dennis Schaart (Technical University Delft)
Marco van Vulpen (Holland PTC)
Danielle Eekers (Maastricht Radiation Oncology)
Coen Rasch (Leiden University Medical Centre)
Stephanie Peeters (Maastricht Radiation Oncology)
Przemek Krawczyk (Amsterdam University Medical Centers)
Frank Verhaegen (Maastricht Radiation Oncology)
Boudewijn Lelieveldt (Leiden University Medical Centre)
Peter van Luijk (University Medical Centre Groningen)
Rob Coppes (University Medical Centre Groningen)
Abstract deadline: 23-04-2019
Registration deadline: 10-05-2019
Non-members: €50 (and automatically become a member)
Annual NVRB Symposium 2019
15th of November, 9:30-17:00, de Witte Vosch, Oudegracht 46, Utrecht
Abstract submission deadline: 15 | 10 | 19
Registration deadline: 07 | 11 | 19
Final program here.
Meeting flyer here.
- Markus Löbrich (Technical Univ. Of Darmstadt, Germany): “Repair of radiation-induced dna double-strand breaks.”
- Bart Cornelissen (University of Oxford, UK): “In vivo imaging of the DNA damage response.”
- Andre Dekker (Maastricht University): “Radiomics in Cancer.”
- Claire Wyman (Erasmus MC Rotterdam): “Toward removing the UN from BRCA2 variants of UNknown significance: Importance of protein flexibility.”
- Maaike Vreeswijk (LUMC Leiden): “Functional analysis of BRCAness in cancer.”
- Inge Verbrugge (NKI Amsterdam): “In situ vaccination by radiotherapy: Hype, Hope or something in between?”
Travel grants for best oral presentations – submit your abstract via firstname.lastname@example.org!
In line with the recent dynamic developments in proton therapy in The Netherlands, NVRB is eager to stimulate research and translational activities leading to better understanding and exploitation of this cutting-edge modality. To this end, NVRB is organizing a one-day symposium devoted to clinical, physical and biological aspects of proton therapy.
Please see the final program here.
The meeting sponsors: