Please contact us if you wish to promote a radiobiology-related event on this website
- This event has passed.
Meeting: Eukaryotic DNA Replication & Genome Maintenance
September 3 - September 7
You are cordially invited to participate in the 17th meeting on EUKARYOTIC DNA REPLICATION & GENOME MAINTENANCE which will begin on the evening of Tuesday, September 3, and end after lunch on Saturday, September 7, 2019. We are looking forward to a broad-based meeting, and abstracts are welcomed on all aspects of replication of DNA and genomic instability in eukaryotes. The format of the meeting will include morning and afternoon/evening sessions consisting of short talks, principally on unpublished work. In addition, there will be at least two poster sessions.
- Replication Initiation Factors and Origin Activation
- Replication Timing and Origin Control in the Cell Cycle
- Mechanisms for Replisome Assembly, Replication Fork Progression and Termination
- Cellular Responses to Replication Fork Stalling and Checkpoint Activation
- Integration of DNA Replication with Transcription
- Effects of DNA Damage on Replication and Mutagenesis
- Roles of Chromatin on Replication and Development
- Effects of Dysfunctional DNA Replication on Genome Instability, Cancer and Other Diseases