Please contact us if you wish to promote a radiobiology-related event on this website
Course: Postgraduate study in Advanced Radiotherapy Practice from Trinity College Dublin
Our postgraduate radiotherapy course online aims to develop knowledge and skills in the advanced radiation therapy management of cancer patients and to enable you to critically evaluate and participate in research in this area.
It is aimed at Radiotherapy professionals that:
– Are seeking to expand their career into Advanced Clinical Practice; Management and/or Research.
– Wish to work in an extended role in their department.
– Are returning to employment and may wish to update their knowledge on current evidence-based practice.
During this course you will gain in-depth evidence based knowledge of the management of radiotherapy patients, critically evaluate your practice and develop ideas for services improvements within your practice and workplace.
The online delivery of this programme allows you to:
– Undertake a flexible yet structured programme of education, with no requirement to attend the Trinity Campus.
– Benefit from evidence-based learning resources and input from clinical experts.
– Share experiences and ideas with fellow students doing online discussions.
– Benefit from weekly engagement with fellow learners and academics through interactive webinars.