The INTO-PROT Consortium is looking for five ambitious PhD-students ready to start their research projects by June 2019. INTO-PROT is a 4-year collaborative research project aiming at further increasing therapeutic window of proton therapy of cancer funded by a Dutch Cancer Society Consortium grant. For more information please follow this link.
WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE OF THE NETHERLANDS SOCIETY FOR RADIOBIOLOGY
Symposium: “Proton Therapy: clinical, physical and biological aspects”
Please see the final program here.
In line with the recent dynamic developments in proton therapy in The Netherlands, NVRB is eager to stimulate research and translational activities leading to better understanding and exploitation of this cutting-edge modality. To this end, NVRB is organizing a one-day symposium devoted to clinical, physical and biological aspects of proton therapy.
For more information please visit this link.
ESA in partnership with the international accelerator center FAIR (Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research), currently being built at GSI, the Helmholtz Center for Heavy Ion Research, is excited to announce the first ever Radiation Summer School to tackle the problem of space radiation for future long duration missions. Living in space is no easy […]
Prof. dr. Haico van Attikum, who is the chairman of the NVRB, receives the VICI grant form NWO, worth €1,5 million. His research will focus on DNA replication – the essential step of cell division. As DNA replication can be hampered by DNA damage, Prof. van Attikum’s group will investigate how replication is regulated in […]
In the context of the recently funded H2020 project ESC2RAD (www.esc2rad.eu), a one-day workshop entitled “Modelling the biological effects of radiation: from Earth-studies to Space and Planetary Exploration” will take place in Lille, France on March 28, 2019. The program and other details can be found under the: esc2rad.wixsite.com/biologyandradiation.
The Netherlands Society for Radiobiology was born on the 2nd of February 1959 in Utrecht to support radiobiology in the Netherlands. This means that we are 60 years old!
- 5 PhDs needed for INTO-PROT: Improving proton therapy in brain, head and neck cancer. https://t.co/EU7MNwZQQ3 4 weeks ago
- Join the 1st ESA-FAIR Radiation Summer School at GSI in Darmstadt: https://t.co/pXh0I1YIBv 2 months ago
- Prof. dr. Haico van Attikum, chairman of the NVRB, receives the €1.5 million VICI grant form NWO. His research will… https://t.co/RYH6JqV4M3 2 months ago
- The Netherlands Society for Radiobiology was born on 2nd of February of 1959 in Utrecht - we are 60 years old! 3 months ago
- New NVRB website online! Please check https://t.co/aM4oC5DBLx. 4 months ago